- Herbert T. Abelson, MD (1971) – Previously, Associate Dean of Admissions, Chicago, Chair, Dept. of Pediatrics, Univ. of Chicago and Chair, Dept. of Pediatrics, Univ. of Washington, Seattle.
- Nancy C. Andrews, MD, PhD (1990) – Dean Emeritus, Duke University School of Medicine. Previously, Dean for Basic Sciences and Graduate Studies, Harvard Medical School and Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
- Ellis D. Avner, MD (1978) – Associate Dean for Research and Director, Children’s Research Institute, Medical College of Wisconsin. Ex-Chair, Dept. of Pediatrics, Case-Western Reserve Univ. School of Medicine.
- W. Edwin Dodson, MD (1970) – Associate Vice Chancellor & Associate Dean for Admissions and Continuing Education, Washington University, St Louis
- S. Bruce Dowton, MD (1984) – Principal of Dowton Consulting
International, Inc. Previously, Dean of Medicine and Professor of Pediatrics, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia and Senior Vice-President, Harvard Medical International.
- Lewis First, MD (1984) – Chair of Pediatrics and, previously,
Senior Associate Dean, Educational and Curriculum Affairs,
- Jody Heymann, MD, PhD (1992) – Dean, Fielding School of Public Health, UCLA. Previously, Canada Research Chair in Global Health and Social Policy and Founding Director, Institute for Health and Social Policy, McGill University.
- Alan M. Krensky, MD (1980) – Vice Dean for Development and Alumni Relations, Northwestern Feinberg School of Medicine. Previously, Deputy Director, NIH, and Associate Dean for Child Health, Stanford Medical School.
- Philip A. Pizzo, MD (1973) – Dean Emeritus, Stanford University School of Medicine. Emeritus Chair of Pediatrics and Physician-in-Chief, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Norman Rosenblum, MD (1984) – Associate Dean, Physician-Scientist Training and Associate Director, McLaughlin Centre for Molecular Medicine. Univ Toronto and Hosp for Sick Children.
- Mark A. Schuster, MD, PhD (1991) – Dean, Kaiser Permanente School Of Medicine. Formerly, Chief of General Pediatrics, Boston Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, and Chief of General Pediatrics and Vice Chair for Health Services, Policy, and Community Research, UCLA.