- Herbert T. Abelson, MD (1971) – Previously, Associate Dean of Admissions, Chicago, Chair, Dept. of Pediatrics, Univ. of Chicago and Chair, Dept. of Pediatrics, Univ. of Washington, Seattle.
- Nancy C. Andrews, MD, PhD (1990) – Dean, Duke University School of Medicine. Previously, Dean for Basic Sciences and Graduate Studies, Harvard Medical School and Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
- Ellis D. Avner, MD (1978) – Associate Dean for Research and Director, Children’s Research Institute, Medical College of Wisconsin. Ex-Chair, Dept. of Pediatrics, Case-Western Reserve Univ. School of Medicine.
- W. Edwin Dodson, MD (1970) – Associate Vice Chancellor & Associate Dean for Admissions and Continuing Education, Washington University, St Louis
- S. Bruce Dowton, MD (1984) – Principal of Dowton Consulting
International, Inc. Previously, Dean of Medicine and Professor of Pediatrics, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia and Senior Vice-President, Harvard Medical International.
- Lewis First, MD (1984) – Chair of Pediatrics and, previously,
Senior Associate Dean, Educational and Curriculum Affairs,
- Jody Heymann, MD, PhD (1992) – Dean, Fielding School of Public Health, UCLA. Previously, Canada Research Chair in Global Health and Social Policy and Founding Director, Institute for Health and Social Policy, McGill University.
- Alan M. Krensky, MD (1980) – Vice Dean for Development and Alumni Relations, Northwestern Feinberg School of Medicine. Previously, Deputy Director, NIH, and Associate Dean for Child Health, Stanford Medical School.
- Philip A. Pizzo, MD (1973) – Dean Emeritus, Stanford University School of Medicine. Emeritus Chair of Pediatrics and Physician-in-Chief, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Norman Rosenblum, MD (1984) – Associate Dean, Physician-Scientist Training and Associate Director, McLaughlin Centre for Molecular Medicine. Univ Toronto and Hosp for Sick Children.
Return to examples of careers.