The Academy of Global Health aims to increase knowledge and awareness of global health issues; to provide specialized knowledge, skills and mentorship to residents with career interests in global child health and health equity; and to provide high-quality opportunities for meaningful international global health experiences. The academy brings together residents, fellows and faculty with a global health focus at Boston Children’s Hospital and Boston Medical Center, who work in partnership with global colleagues on research, policy and health service delivery to further child health equity.
Christiana Russ, MD
Shela Sridhar, MD MPH
- Doing a clinical rotation with the Indian Health Service in South Dakota to understand clinical practices in less resourced contexts within the United States
- Attending and participating in regular journal clubs focused on cutting-edge global health issues
- Working on a Decoloniality Curriculum for global health trainees
- Researching Sickle Cell programming in Uganda
- Developing telemedicine programs in India